Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great article on the Bill Weiss collection

4 posters

Go down

Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Empty Great article on the Bill Weiss collection

Post by Z-NUT Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Empty Re: Great article on the Bill Weiss collection

Post by ullmandds Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:20 pm

VERY INTERESTING STUFF! thanks for posting!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Empty Re: Great article on the Bill Weiss collection

Post by pariah1107 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm

WOW!! and WOW!! Great article Adam, thanks for sharing.

What a collection! Obviously altruistic work by Mark Macrae; two more miracles and he's up for sainthood. Hope everything works out in San Diego, absolutely love the idea of a Minor League Hall of Fame!! Great cornerstone collection.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

My only thought is "staggering!!!"

I know how much Mark loves the PCL and West Coast minor leagues so I am sure he was in heaven going though this stuff.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Great article on the Bill Weiss collection Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down