Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Online Display of my Collection

+4
cccc
seablaster
jbonie
Bosox Blair
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: New Online Display of my Collection

Post by BigGuy219 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Bosox Blair wrote:
BigGuy219 wrote:With respect to the rest of the group, I've always admired Blair's Red Sox collection. His, and Jeff's Philadelphia A's collection, both played a role in my focusing on the old NY Giants for more than the past year.

I'm glad to finally be able to look at it in the same place.

I remember when you had it on the SGC registry in their image scroll, but I understand that feature will be lost when their new site launches.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the nice comments - your Giants pickups have been tremendous too!

That is news to me about SGC...I was not keeping up on it 100% there.  No real good reason, just didn't find the time I guess.  So do you think the scans I have on the SGC Registry will be lost when their new site launches?
I do not believe the scans will be lost. It's just my understanding that they'll be using thumbnails, rather than the image scroll feature.
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: New Online Display of my Collection

Post by Bosox Blair Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

BigGuy219 wrote:
Bosox Blair wrote:
BigGuy219 wrote:With respect to the rest of the group, I've always admired Blair's Red Sox collection. His, and Jeff's Philadelphia A's collection, both played a role in my focusing on the old NY Giants for more than the past year.

I'm glad to finally be able to look at it in the same place.

I remember when you had it on the SGC registry in their image scroll, but I understand that feature will be lost when their new site launches.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the nice comments - your Giants pickups have been tremendous too!

That is news to me about SGC...I was not keeping up on it 100% there.  No real good reason, just didn't find the time I guess.  So do you think the scans I have on the SGC Registry will be lost when their new site launches?
I do not believe the scans will be lost. It's just my understanding that they'll be using thumbnails, rather than the image scroll feature.
Gotcha - thanks! beer 
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm

That's frustrating - I really liked that scroll feature. It was the best part of their website. Sort it out, SGC!!!
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 am

That Smokey Joe Wood Cracker Jack is astounding. I'm not even gonna hazard a guess as to what that ran you (and I know that would be inappropriate, anyway). I snagged an image of it so that everyone here can see it:

New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Bosoxb10

Just incredible. Well done, sir.
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Thanks, LucasRiley! I snagged that CJ Wood from REA a few years ago.
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100New Online Display of my Collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 pm

I tried collector focus, but some of my scans kept showing up as broken photos. Not sure what the problem was. But it didn't work out. Good luck to them, though.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2