Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid

+2
ullmandds
bowlingshoeguy
6 posters

Go down

Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Empty Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Sterling's November Auction #17 is in it's final day of bidding!

Once again, there is a nice selection of 1933 Goudeys, T206s, T202s and many type cards. There is also a nice selection of graded and raw cards from all 4 sports, Hall of Famers and commons.

For the Non-Sport collectors there is a large variety from Allen & Ginter Flags to TV Westerns, to high grade Beatles cards and Star Wars sets.

To Bid

If you are new and would like to register:

Click Here

I look forward to everyones participation, Thanks

Lee Behrens
845-849-1276
[url][/url]http://sterlingsportsauctions.com/adduser.aspxhttp://sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspxhttp://sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx

Last edited by bowlingshoeguy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Empty Re: Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid

Post by ullmandds Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Nice looking auction, Lee! Lots of great stuff!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Empty Re: Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid

Post by hanksta Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Nice auction!

If anyone is looking to consign, Sterling is the way to go, great range of cards, great service and quick payment!

hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Final day to bid, initial bid must be in by 8pm est.

Thanks

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Good luck...hoping for a strong finish!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 am

no lie or sarcasm, i find it joyful that sterling is still going while legendary has closed Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:40 pm

agree
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Received consignment check one week after close of auction. I am accustomed to waiting a month and then having to call the auctioneer and ask him, where is my check.

So here in Sterling I got a good price, low consignment fee, and Lee sent out the check without any hassle. I didn't have to spend a month wondering where in the hell the check is.

So where do you folks think my future business is likely to go?
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 pm

ur bringing the check straight to that jacket store, right? that's where it's going
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

jbonie wrote:

So where do you folks think my future business is likely to go?

To BBQ and chicken sauce business, of course Cool
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sterling Sports Auctions #17 Final Day to Bid Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down