Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody seen this Beliveau card before?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Empty Anybody seen this Beliveau card before?

Post by Z-NUT Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 am

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Empty Re: Anybody seen this Beliveau card before?

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Nope, never. Did you win the auction Adam? I'd be interested in details re: dimensions and card stock. Odd looking piece, almost looks like it was part of a larger display because of the design elements on the lower half and right edge. Whatever it is, it's gotta be pretty scarce.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Empty Re: Anybody seen this Beliveau card before?

Post by Z-NUT Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 am

Ben, I wasn't the winner. I was suspicious that it might've been cut from a display or something so I decided to just watch it instead. Very similar in appearence to the 1952 St. Lawrence Sales set with the exception of the black bar across the front.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Anybody seen this Beliveau card before? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Mystery solved, courtesy of the folks on the Net54 Vintage Hockey Collector's Forum:

"this is not from any card set, it's an unused image that is part of a flip book produced in Quebec city in the the early 50's.

"

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down