Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale

3 posters

Go down

Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Empty Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale

Post by joejo20 Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 am

1975- NOV
1976- AUG, OCT
1977- JUNE, AUG, DEC
1978- JAN, MAR, JUL, SEPT, OCT, NOV, DEC
1979- FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUNE, SEPT, OCT, NOV, DEC
1980- MAR, MAY, JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT, NOV, DEC
1981- JAN, MAR, APR, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUG, SEPT, NOV
1982- FEB, MAR, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUG,SEPT

$125 Delivered
joejo20
joejo20
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Empty Re: Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale

Post by scott elkins Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:37 am

Hi Joe, if you accept checks, I will take these (recently quit using PayPal - sorry). If a check is OK (or Money Order, as I have to get one today already), please e-mail me your address to joejackson1919@comcast.net and I will get your payment out later today. righton

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Empty Re: Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale

Post by joejo20 Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:56 pm

They are yours. I will email my address soon.

Thank you
joejo20
joejo20
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Empty Wow

Post by Comisky Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:34 pm

If for some reason these become available again I will take them

Jeff W.
jwilliams81@mac.com
Comisky
Comisky
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 am

Jeff, I was going to keep these. However, I will make copies of the articles I want and you can have them for what I am giving for them - $125. Simply e-mail me your address. My e-mail is joejackson1919@comcast.net. Then, after I copy the articles, I will ship them to you and you can pay me after that.

Scott

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lot of 46 The Trader Speaks Publication for sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Items arrived today - thanks again Joe - I cannot wait to open the package and begin reading!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 am

Thought I would let Ben know that Comisky (Jeff Williams) has contacted me about these - looks like I am going to scan what I want from these and let Jeff have them for what I paid for them on Monday. Will update for our feedback. righton

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down