Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin

Go down

Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Empty Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin

Post by shammus Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 am

Just needing these three to finish off my orange subset. These are three of the easiest players to find (in my opinion) in the easiest color to find (also, my opinion Smile ) Will pay generously and will gladly accept trimmed cards and beaters.

Thanks in advance!
Brian
redmaccie@hotmail.com

shammus
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Empty Re: Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin

Post by shammus Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Still need an orange Dooin and Kling to finish off my master set (also need a red Kling and a green Vaughn). Any one out there with an extra?

shammus
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Paying well for an orange e98 of Meyers, Dooin and Mullin  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down