Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How rare is is this card??

3 posters

Go down

How rare is is this card?? Empty How rare is is this card??

Post by chefmikeg Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 pm

I recently obtained the Mayer card on the right and have a question about it's rarity. I noticed that there are only two examples that have been graded, one by PSA and the other by SGC. With that being said, how rare is this card. Is it in the same category as Kalamazoo Bats cards and the sets of that type, or is this set even more rare? After doing a "Google" search I didn't come up with much so I thought I would attempt to get some information from here. Any information would be appreciated

Mike

How rare is is this card?? 113699b-copy_lg
chefmikeg
chefmikeg
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
How rare is is this card?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How rare is is this card?? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How rare is is this card?? Empty Re: How rare is is this card??

Post by ullmandds Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Those Newsboy cards are definitely rare...I'd presume less than 5-10 exist of any given type. Problem is they depict kids in uniform...so they aren't as desirable as cards that depict pro players of the era. Just my opinion.
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
How rare is is this card?? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How rare is is this card?? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

good points pete...but are they jewish? that would definitely add value Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
How rare is is this card?? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100How rare is is this card?? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Good point...if the card depicts someone of jewish, american indian, latin...or african american origin...the value is double!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
How rare is is this card?? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How rare is is this card?? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down