Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T205 Prices

2 posters

Go down

T205 Prices Empty T205 Prices

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

I was able to purchase some T205s last night that I thought were a nice buy. I did some double checking on ebay and found that the prices are really down right now. If there are collectors looking for an inexpensive great looking set I would look into T205s right now.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
T205 Prices Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100T205 Prices Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

T205 Prices Empty Re: T205 Prices

Post by jbonie Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 am

bowlingshoeguy wrote:I was able to purchase some T205s last night that I thought were a nice buy. I did some double checking on ebay and found that the prices are really down right now. If there are collectors looking for an inexpensive great looking set I would look into T205s right now.

Lee

Sounds like good advice, this is clearly one of the best sets from that era. I've noticed prices have been weak, especially some of the PSA 7's and 8's, so are very rare grade cards and selling for significantly lower prices considering their status.

Obviously the lower grade ones have some major problems on the borders with chipping so you have to be cool with that.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
T205 Prices Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100T205 Prices Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down