Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball?

+8
T206.org
pro9
ullmandds
jbonie
cccc
Square_Frame_Ramly
sabrjay
LucasRiley
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Empty Re: Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball?

Post by jbonie Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 am

That's a getaway car... that things got quadruple the testosterone of a boxster. Every hoochie-mama in America will be drooling over that thing... I say go for it if you can, it looks ill to me!!!
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Empty Re: Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 am

I am hoping by next spring I will also be a scooter owner. I almost bought one this fall.

That one is really cool, Shawn

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Here's the Harley I want

Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Red_topper
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasRiley Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 am

Nice, Jay! And probably needs a lot less work than a Road King.
LucasRiley
LucasRiley
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by yawie99 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 am

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a box on wheels. I had to have a Kia Soul after first seeing the hamster/Black Sheep spot. I don't even care that its target demographic is probably 19- to 26-year-old females.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Porsche Boxster: Am I allowed to go completely non-baseball? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am

Doo-da-dippity!!!
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2