Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly

Go down

WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly Empty WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly

Post by BigGuy219 Tue May 10, 2011 3:09 am

This is one of those unfortunate situations where I stumble upon a card after an auction ends. Very sad. I have a feeling this will have vaulted to the top of my missed oppurtunities card list.

Do you fine folks at Full Count want me to spend sleepless nights, illimuniated only by the screen of my laptop as I stare teary-eyed at auction houses across the globe praying for a second chance to own this card? No! Of course you don't. That's why I'm hoping a connection be made here.

The card is not rare by any means. It's not even 'tough.' If there's any word that could be used for it, it's 'ignored.' It's out there in the boxes of caramel collectors between an E120 and an E227 in obscurity.

Here's the chance I missed last December. It was in a Collect.com auction, and while the auction house could not put me in contact with the winner because of professional reasons (understandable), I was informed it was now in the hands of a caramel collector. Well, there's only so many of those.

http://www.collect-auctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=9470

WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly CA6-1127a_lg
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WTB E220 George "Bingo" Kelly Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down