Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

Go down

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Empty Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

Post by Vintage Yankees on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

First off I would to say what a pleasure it is to come to this cool looking Vintage Baseball forum, where the members share the same passion as myself. I have been collecting vintage since 2000 when I was back in High school and when I had money to spend. My first vintage card was a 1969 Topps Willie Mays that I picked up for 30.00 at my once local card shop. After the first Mays I was hooked and loved vintage with a passion, it was where I started and will never give up doing it, now for what I collect.

I collect

Vintage Yankees 1973 and before maybe some later 70s yankees

HOFers 1980 and before unless its rookies then any year

Vntage Baseball Memorabilia and autographs- I love the memorabilia of vintage players becuase the rariety and the way the signatures of the older/retired players signed, its very cool.

Vintage Yankees
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Empty Re: Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

Post by sabrjay on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm

welcome aboard. Don't be shy about about questions. We'll be more than happy to answer them.

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum