Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

2 posters

Go down

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Empty Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

Post by Vintage Yankees Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

First off I would to say what a pleasure it is to come to this cool looking Vintage Baseball forum, where the members share the same passion as myself. I have been collecting vintage since 2000 when I was back in High school and when I had money to spend. My first vintage card was a 1969 Topps Willie Mays that I picked up for 30.00 at my once local card shop. After the first Mays I was hooked and loved vintage with a passion, it was where I started and will never give up doing it, now for what I collect.

I collect

Vintage Yankees 1973 and before maybe some later 70s yankees

HOFers 1980 and before unless its rookies then any year

Vntage Baseball Memorabilia and autographs- I love the memorabilia of vintage players becuase the rariety and the way the signatures of the older/retired players signed, its very cool.

Vintage Yankees
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Empty Re: Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake

Post by sabrjay Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm

welcome aboard. Don't be shy about about questions. We'll be more than happy to answer them.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Its Vintage Yankees aka Jake Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down