Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Day at Showtime Cards

+2
jbonie
Showtime Cards
6 posters

Go down

Trade Day at Showtime Cards Empty Trade Day at Showtime Cards

Post by Showtime Cards Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey guys,

We're new to this forum, but we wanted to get a feel for the Sports Cards forum section of the web, and this looked like a great place to start. A little info about us:

Showtime Cards has been the premiere sports cards hobby shop in Arizona for over twelve years now. We have just recently made the transition onto the web, and are looking to expand our horizons.

Every second Sunday of the month, we host Trade Day, which is an event where collectors from all over come down to the shop to enjoy free food and interact with people who enjoy the same hobbies they do-Sports! There are games, raffles, huge discounts, and tons of other great stuff. We always have an extremely good time, and we wanted to get the word out that we will be posting Trade Day videos and pictures on our website and on YouTube, if any of you guys want to check it out.

You can find a link to our site in the signature below. Thanks everyone, and we look forward to seeing you around this site!
Showtime Cards
Showtime Cards
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

http://www.showtimecards.com

Back to top Go down

Trade Day at Showtime Cards Empty Re: Trade Day at Showtime Cards

Post by jbonie Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Good grief. Razz
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Spam-filter?
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

We should toss this "Showtime Cards" off the board because it is posing as a company, not a collector, and he is just advertising his products. We do to this schmuck exactly what Arizona does to its illegal immigrants.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I don't have a problem with it. He's posted in the proper section, so you can't complain about that. I also don't see what the problem is with a shop promoting a trade day at their store. It helps build the hobby. Especially since trading has become something of a lost art.

Now if he starts posting in the wrong area or crating other problems, then I'll talk with him. But right now I don't see any issues.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Showtime Cards Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm here as both a collector and an owner, guys. How do you think I got into owning a shop? By being a collector. If you owned a shop, you would want to promote it too. I'm not here to spam, I'm here to contribute.
Showtime Cards
Showtime Cards
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

Fair enough. A lot of folks use their first name as their sig, you may want to consider doing that, too. Welcome to the board.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am

I agree with Jay...

Wish i were in your state. i would trade CT for Arizona any day. For being a new poster, i commend him for posting in "off-topic" area. At least there is no link to handbags or watches.

Although, i don't see a link to site he mentioned...
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Showtime Cards Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 am

Square_Frame_Ramly wrote:I agree with Jay...

Wish i were in your state. i would trade CT for Arizona any day. For being a new poster, i commend him for posting in "off-topic" area. At least there is no link to handbags or watches.

Although, i don't see a link to site he mentioned...

I originally had a link to the site in my signature, but I was informed that this is frowned upon, so I went ahead and removed it. The link is just my username with no spaces and .com added to the end.
Showtime Cards
Showtime Cards
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sadmemories20 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am

edited because it was spam and a cut and paste of someone else's post.

Last edited by sabrjay on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because it was spam and a cut and paste of someone else's post.)

sadmemories20
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Now that is a spam, Jamie. I guess he figured if it worked for one guy it should work for another.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Trade Day at Showtime Cards Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Trade Day at Showtime Cards Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down