Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everytime I search for T206 on ebay...

3 posters

Go down

Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Empty Everytime I search for T206 on ebay...

Post by sandmountainslim Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 pm

..I get crap cards like this joker
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Ryan-Braun-Brewers-T206-Chrome-d-999-Card-/180591979640?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a0c1eec78

Who does he play for? The Raging Emo's??

If THAT is a T206 card I will eat a Chicken Slushi! What gives??

The seller assures buyers that the card is in a sleeve and toploader to "protect" it.....like it MATTERS if it's protected, that card would make kindling for a camp fire or could be given to a toddler to work on with a crayon because it has zero value and never will Shocked It will be about as rare and sought after as all those 1990 Upper Deck cards that everyone wishes they could give away today.
Wp
sandmountainslim
sandmountainslim
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Empty Re: Everytime I search for T206 on ebay...

Post by yawie99 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 am

You can set your search to exclude listings whose titles contain certain phrases by putting a minus sign in front of the keyword you wish to exclude. My prewar searches have exclusions like "-Topps," "-reprint," "-rp," "-conlon" and so on. There's always some crappy Broder-esque tribute cards that sneak in, but it does help declutter my searches a bit.
yawie99
yawie99
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/yawie99

Back to top Go down

Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Empty Re: Everytime I search for T206 on ebay...

Post by browncow75 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 am

You can also narrow results by clicking "Prw WWII"/Pre-1942" in the Era section drop down list to the far left when you search. Definitely helpful. GL!

browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sandmountainslim Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks Gents!
I knew neither of those search tricks but will try them out. It gets old going thru fifty pages of garbage searching for cards.
Wp
sandmountainslim
sandmountainslim
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everytime I search for T206 on ebay... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down