Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper

3 posters

Go down

Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Empty Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:35 pm

A friend of mine that lives in Ohio pointed me to this article today. Thought this was kind of cool.

A century doesn't erase questions surrounding Nap Lajoie's 8-for-8 day
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Empty Re: Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper

Post by cccc Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

my brother in law boss is a direct descendant of nap lajoie...great grandfather. he has all kind of cool stuff of nap in his office. it's a small world as i love nap too Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Empty Re: Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 pm

cccc wrote:my brother in law boss is a direct descendant of nap lajoie...great grandfather. he has all kind of cool stuff of nap in his office. it's a small world as i love nap too Smile

Hey Quan....have you seen the stuff and if anything original to Nap? That'd be neat.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Empty woops

Post by JohnnyHarmonica Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:48 pm

I thought this was the monthly pick up thread my mistake, will have to check out the aritcle........
JohnnyHarmonica
JohnnyHarmonica
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 am

eric,

i have not seen it...but i'm sure he has some unique stuff. one thing that caught my brother in law's eyes was a big cigar sign feature lajoie of some sort...it looks period too him but i have to see it to believe it.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyHarmonica Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Very cool article, I forgot that Cobb sat out the last two games, makes Ted Williams not sitting out the last day even more impressive going from .400 to .406 !
JohnnyHarmonica
JohnnyHarmonica
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretty Cool Nap Lajoie article in the Cleveland paper Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down