Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here go the White Plains NY show?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Empty Anyone here go the White Plains NY show?

Post by rholmes Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

I think I am going to go for the first time this weekend. Being only 40 minutes on the train it seems worth it just to drop cards off at SGC, but should I be expecting a decent amount of vintage or am I going to be in and out in an hour with not much to see? question
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Empty Re: Anyone here go the White Plains NY show?

Post by spacktrack Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Depending on what type of cards you're looking for, the White Plains show could be a great place to pick up cards or could leave you walking out empty handed. There is usually a good selection of dealers with vintage raw and graded, mostly from your more common issues, but I've certainly see my fair share of oddball and more obscure cards available at this show. I would recommend attending as it will have the greatest number of dealers of any of the White Plains shows. Plus, as you mentioned, the convenience and savings of dropping off your submission should be considered.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone here go the White Plains NY show? Empty Re: Anyone here go the White Plains NY show?

Post by rholmes Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks, Brian. I'm fairly set on going just for the card submissions, and from the sound of it there is the chance I could come across something of interest...so, bonus if I do. Believe it or not, in 6-7 years in the hobby this will be my first time submitting cards to be graded. Just a few odds and ends for this first time...but I am finally saying uncle. Will you be at the show with SGC, or as a dealer? From your other thread I believe that's getting very close to your last days with them?
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by spacktrack Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi Ray,

The East Coast National will be my last show with SGC, so if you're able to make the show, I will meet you at the SGC booth.

Thank you,

Brian

spacktrack
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :

http://www.sterlingsportsauctions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down