Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher!

5 posters

Go down

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Empty Thanks for this website Ben Fisher!

Post by scott elkins Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:42 am

Ben, I would like to publicly thank you for referring us to this website AND for all the hard work you did to create it!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Empty Re: Thanks for this website Ben Fisher!

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:50 am

You are very welcome, Scott! I've craved an up-to-date forum host in our community for a long time. It kinda feels like dropping off an old Buick at the dump and coming home to a shiny new Ferrari parked on the driveway 8)
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Empty Just joined. Hello to all....

Post by 3-2-count Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Hello everyone. Finally found the time to register. Ben, the site looks great.
Happy Holiday's to everyone. rendeer
Tony Andrea
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Empty Re: Thanks for this website Ben Fisher!

Post by bowlingshoeguy Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:17 pm

I have to agree with Ben, the Old Buick is parked now we got a Cooper!

Lee

bananarama
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Empty Yes...i agree...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:54 pm

I am very happy with this site and the layout. Thanks Ben, at first i was a bit sceptical but i have to say it worked out nice. Keep up the good work Ben!!!

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:27 am

I appreciate everyone's thanks, but I really don't want to take too much credit here. Yes, the PHP host is very impressive, but what's really going to make the Full Count forum great are the contributions of its members - you guys! So I hope to see everyone active and posting as the forum continues to grow. I know I'm excited about it.

Cheers fellas beer
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Thanks for this website Ben Fisher! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down