Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A look back at the Original Full Count Forum

+3
Square_Frame_Ramly
TheRiddler
fisherboy7
7 posters

Go down

A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Empty A look back at the Original Full Count Forum

Post by fisherboy7 Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm

http://web.archive.org/web/20010613161717/fullcountbcc.com/disc1_toc.htm

I think this was posted a while ago but some may have missed it. Talk about a blast from the past huh? I came onto the scene just as the old FC board was declining, but I have a vague recollection of it. Kind of neat to see how things have changed (drastically) since then!
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Empty Re: A look back at the Original Full Count Forum

Post by TheRiddler Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

How do you see that "things" have changed?
My view is quite somber from a hobby perspective, although the sociability here is not cutthroat.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Empty Re: A look back at the Original Full Count Forum

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 am

Wow....the tech. back then was probably high tech.

just imagine what blogs/forums will look like in 9 years.

love the Full Count image.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

Wow guys, the board has come a long way! Seems so primitive to look at the old layout! I love - love - LOVE this board. All super nice guys, and there seems like we all get along ALOT smoother than some other "well publicized" VBBC forums. I guess the vast majority of us here realize that this is a hobby, and NOT a pissing contest!
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 am

A look back at the Original Full Count Forum 182900 so true!!!!

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 pm

We are a well focused group.

I love to talk CARDS, and learn about CARDS. That's why I'm here. Oh, and the camaraderie too!
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hrbaker Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Plenty of super folks on the other board as well.
hrbaker
hrbaker
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

i loved john spencer and full count bcc. it was my first foray into prewars and his website was so cool. reasonable prices and just a saint of a man.

there's google cache where you can jump back and forth to different months between '99-'03 if i remember correctly.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm

I wish I would have gotten into the hobby back then. Instead I jumped in right at the height (2007). Seems I have a tendency to do that (i.e. cards, house, etc.).
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100A look back at the Original Full Count Forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 am

hrbaker wrote:Plenty of super folks on the other board as well.

yup, but i don't think u can mention this board over there tho. if i remember correctly couple people have said their post got edited/deleted with the reference to this board...too bad. but it's cool and humbling to have well known superstar posters from over there come over here to share (like me Cool )
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down