Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nolemmings Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm

I would love to see the Twins and Yankees play May 25-27, any or all games. I will not be in Minnesota except to see the games, i.e. I ain't coming unless I get some ducats. I know there are at least 3-4 Minnesotans who post here-- any suggestions on how to best come into these tickets? (they're not available online through the Twins site and I'd prefer to avoid ebay) Any help appreciated.
todd
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sabrjay Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Todd. Get a hold of Lee. He can probably get you in touch with some people that will have tickets.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:27 pm

in our neck of the wood there are plenty of ticket agencies...everything from baseball to concerts to the symphony. they have websites and everything...i hear them advertised all the time on sports radio. there's gotta be something similar over there i imagine.

p.s. i think the twins signed mauer to a bigger contract than was necessary Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Try Craigslist for that area. That's always a good bet.

Last year I was trying to locate a "Hot Dog" bobble head stadium giveaway from Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI. I couldn't find one on ebay without paying an arm and a leg for it, so I posted a want ad in the Milwaukee area Craigslist. I got a huge response and now my Hot Dog Bobblehead sits on my office desk!

Same thing has worked for Tix in the past.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm

We need a picture of the Hot Dog Bobble head.

Todd, I was able to get 2 tickets for the Wednesday game for Pete Ullman, so if I am any help you will have to con him into go with him. Section 126 Row 1 on the field. I will be at the Milwaukee game on May 23rd if you are interested let me know. Other that that I am no good. I alomost forgot to get tickets for Pete and lucky I had a friend that was able to trade dates with me so Pete had the right day.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:18 pm

bowlingshoeguy wrote:We need a picture of the Hot Dog Bobble head.

Lee

Ask and you shall receive.

NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! HotdogBobble

And here's my group from Miller Park game day giveaways (along with some randoms). One racing sausage given away each season for the last 4 years. All I have left is the Italian Sausage which should be this year, and I have the complete set of Sausage racers!

NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeskBobbleheads
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 pm

That rocks, but that guy from the Office needs to go, until he has raced the weiners. NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

One of the Twins promotions this summer on July 4th is for a Minnie and Paul Bobble head. The two guys shaking hands across the Mississippi River, it may become my next cherished bobbble head to Walter Johnson.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100NEED TWINS TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down