Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the following types...please help!

5 posters

Go down

Looking for the following types...please help! Empty Looking for the following types...please help!

Post by ullmandds Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 am

I'm looking for the following cards in good presentable shape...raw or
graded is fine...I prefer unaltered cards but will entertain all
presented. I am willing to buy or trade for the following cards:

e90-1,e92,e105, e106, miller fielding
e94 murray violet
e97 nichols phil
d359 rochester baking davis
e98 jennings red/orange

Any help is greatly appreciated!

pete ullman

Last edited by ullmandds on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Looking for the following types...please help! Empty Re: Looking for the following types...please help!

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey Pete, I have this E90-2 Leach available. Very clean card front and back but measures slightly short. It's yours for $60 if you want it. The only catch is that I won't be able to mail it until late June when I have access to my collection.

Looking for the following types...please help! E90-2Leach
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Looking for the following types...please help! Empty Re: Looking for the following types...please help!

Post by ullmandds Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 pm

I'll take it!!! Thanks!!! I guess I can wait to complete my 1st vintage set....ever!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Great, consider the e90-2 yours Pete! You can hold payment until I'm able to mail it.

BTW the price includes delivery Looking for the following types...please help! Icon_surprised

Does this complete a E90-2 set? Even better.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Awesome...thanks! Yup...I just picked up 7 e90-2's this week...to add to my honus and phillippe...and now with the leach combined with the recently acquired gibson...it will be complete
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Congratulations on the completion Pete!! Well done.........
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

thanks...This is Tony A, right?
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 am

Congrats on completing the set. That's an awesome accomplishment!
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 am

thanks Eric...
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 am

I feel sorry for the patients you will be seeing in the next few weeks, I think a few root canals and fillings are needed to help pay for these cards. Looking for the following types...please help! 910291

Congrats,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Looking for the following types...please help! Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Looking for the following types...please help! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 am

Lee...I think you're right!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down