Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christmas gift from the wife

+4
Square_Frame_Ramly
cccc
fisherboy7
t206head
8 posters

Go down

christmas gift from the wife Empty christmas gift from the wife

Post by t206head Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 am

You got give my wife credit she has fine taste. christmas gift from the wife Johnso10
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

christmas gift from the wife Empty Re: christmas gift from the wife

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Sweet looking Johnson portrait, and a very generous gift from your wife! You're a lucky man Bob. christmas gift from the wife 182900
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 pm

very nice! one of the nicer VGs for sure.

i'm always leery of my family getting me cards because of the outrageous bins some of these dealers are throwing up there...
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

christmas gift from the wife 182900 christmas gift from the wife 182900 christmas gift from the wife 182900 christmas gift from the wife 182900 christmas gift from the wife 182900
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

christmas gift from the wife Empty Awesome Gift

Post by CobbSpikedMe Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Bob,

My wife has fully accepted my addiction to old cardboard but she isn't savvy enough to find a gift like this one yet!

Do you know where she got it? Did she search eBay? Did she ask you any loaded questions to find out what you wanted or did you tell her specifics?

I guess what I'm asking is, "How do I get a gift like this from my wife?!" christmas gift from the wife Icon_lol

Regards,

AndyH
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by t206head Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 am

I know she got it on ebay as a bin. I don't know how bad she got ripped but she had a good long look at the VCP web site on night the only down side is I have A great Johnson portrait with a Sovereign back so now I don' know what to do any Advice would be sweet christmas gift from the wife T206_h10
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggum Fan Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 am

This was my girlfriend's present to me and my first Wagner. Not as nice as the Johnson but baby-steps.

christmas gift from the wife 1916_s10

Wiggum Fan
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by CobbSpikedMe Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 am

Bob,

My advise (if you had to get rid of one of them) is to keep the one your wife gave you. Very cool, someday I'll get a gift like that. I just have to show her where to look and what I want.

Regards,

AndyH
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 pm

that's a nice problem to have...1 too many Johnsons! I'd definitely keep the gift from the wife!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

No cardboard for me, but a very baseball Christmas nonetheless. My girlfriend bought me the World Series film collection (20 DVDs) and my parents got me some great books (bios of Walter Johnson and Tris Speaker, and Vaccaro's book on the 1912 World Series).
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
christmas gift from the wife Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100christmas gift from the wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down