Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting an Avatar

5 posters

Go down

Posting an Avatar Empty Posting an Avatar

Post by Ckid Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm

OK guys my avatar obviously look very amatuerish compared to yours, so what is the secret to getting the nice clean look? Thanks for any help. By the way you guys have been great helping me get started not only on this site but with getting a handle on this new hobby of mine. Your efforts are appreciated. Norm
Ckid
Ckid
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Posting an Avatar Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Posting an Avatar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Posting an Avatar Empty Re: Posting an Avatar

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:32 pm

No problem Norm. I cropped your avatar image so it looks a little better now. Let me know if that works for you...
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Posting an Avatar Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Posting an Avatar Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Posting an Avatar Empty Avatar

Post by Ckid Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks, Ben. It look 100% better. I hope someone can give me a ballpark figure on what each of those two cards could be worth. I don't know if they're worth a few dollars, hundreds or even thousands.

fisherboy7 wrote:No problem Norm. I cropped your avatar image so it looks a little better now. Let me know if that works for you...
Ckid
Ckid
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Not sure on the Obak, but if there is no back damage I'd guess around $40-50 dollars. The t205 is going to about $20-30 depending on back damage

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Posting an Avatar Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Posting an Avatar Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Posting an Avatar Empty Norm...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

I don't know where you live but if you can find some antique shops or flea markets try and visit them, you may be able to find some cards cheap. It's a long shot but you never know....

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Posting an Avatar Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Posting an Avatar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by MLB4LYF Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am

Over the past year and a half, I have been collecting the T206 White Border 1909-1911. I have mostly common cards, but never the less their still beautiful to me. I only buy the PSA graded cards, off Ebay. I also have a Brown Background T207 1912 of Jimmy Austin. He's the third baseman of the famous photo of Ty Cobb sliding into third. My goal this year is to buy a few Old Judge cards but there a little out of my financial reach right now. My question is does anyone have any reputable dealers on the web that I could visit? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
MLB4LYF
MLB4LYF
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 am

You might want to post this in the Card or Hobby section. You'll probably get a better response there.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Posting an Avatar Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Posting an Avatar Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down