Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson

2 posters

Go down

Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Empty Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:48 pm

You see, there are these other teams which demand recognition.

Last edited by ItsOnlyGil on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Empty Re: Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Nobody seems to be objecting, So I will make my first selection: Sam Thompson.

But there is more to be said here.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Empty Re: Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson

Post by sabrjay Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm not even prepared to deal with part 2. Besides, we may want to see who else wants in.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gosh, I guess it is the new draft ...... = Sam Thompson Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Ok, I will go back and make better preparations.
However, should the need arise, I am ok with drafting
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, or 24 players per selection.

Go ahead, call my bluff - I have a list of 24 now, with alternates.
Lets do it. 24 at a time !
drunken

Think about it ......... it is only the eyes of the avatar.

But wait - http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?p=1374881
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have similar discourse on this board, with participants offering their insights and opinions regarding a subject; rather than simply being leeches, sucking the superficial insight and study of others in exchange for nothing?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 pm

sabrjay wrote:I'm not even prepared to deal with part 2. Besides, we may want to see who else wants in.

Jay

Golly, I forgot.
There are all of these reasons which seem to delay the season analysis, but in actuality only serve to enhance the overall competitiveness and enjoyment for everyone.
Ok now. I know - this is the period in which i cool my jets, clean them and bring them up to a full glossy polish.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum