Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea for the Gallery.

+2
crazylocomerk
bowlingshoeguy
6 posters

Go down

An Idea for the Gallery. Empty An Idea for the Gallery.

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:41 am

I have an idea for the gallery, why not use the space for type cards, front and back done cronilogically by year. I know there are still some issues out there I have not seen.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

An Idea for the Gallery. Empty Idea

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:56 am

I like the idea. It would be a great reference place for info on what some of these cards look like
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

An Idea for the Gallery. Empty Re: An Idea for the Gallery.

Post by scott elkins Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:23 am

Ditto - neat idea!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 am

Nice idea, Lee. You guys are more than welcome to post whatever scans you want until our space is all used up. We have about 80% of our gallery space still free. I could add an album in the gallery for type cards too.

An alternative that saves our gallery space would be to do a type card thread in the pre-ww2 category where our space for posting scans is unlimited... Idea
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:45 pm

We could set up another catagory in the Hobby Talk area called Type Card Scans & Info, or such. A new thread could be started for each set when scans of a card from the set are posted. Other info could also be posted about the set too.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:43 pm

I think we are on to something. I like the idea of seperate threads. The only problem is who puts in the information. I think it should just be for set description and picture posts.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

An Idea for the Gallery. Empty me too

Post by nolemmings Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 pm

I like the idea of a newly added category with separate threads also.
nolemmings
nolemmings
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm

nolemmings wrote:I like the idea of a newly added category with separate threads also.

Hey Todd, just last night we took up Lee's idea and added "Virtual Sets and Checklists" as a sub-category to the "Helpful Information for Collectors" section. We've got a few sets featured there already with hopefully more to come. Everyone is encouraged to post about the sets of their choice righton

https://vbbc.forumotion.com/virtual-sets-and-checklists-f21/
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
An Idea for the Gallery. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100An Idea for the Gallery. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down