Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare?

5 posters

Go down

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Empty Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:04 am

Comic Books, Baseball Cards, Non-sports Cards, Stamps, Coins

Top one of one

Most popular item

Top category one of one

?

Anyone have any information?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Empty re: Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare?

Post by t206head Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 am

I'm not a big comic book guy but some people love them. Coins I would have to say is a big market lots of foreign dealers its definitely global
t206head
t206head
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Empty Re: Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare?

Post by fisherboy7 Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 am

I don't know much about comics but I believe Action Comics #1 (June 1938 - first appearance of Superman) and Detective Comics #27 (May 1939 - first Batman appearance) are the two most coveted/expensive comic books out there.

Each is worth in excess of $300,000 in decent condition.

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Action-comic...........Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Detective-comic

Yours truly,
Captain Obvious
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Empty Re: Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare?

Post by sabrjay Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 pm

IF you want Batman, you are competing with Mark Hamell who is hoarding first issues. Last I hear he was closing in on 25 copies.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arandy Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:10 pm

I think it is interesting how each hobby has their own grading comanies.

-Randy

(I am a huge fan of Captain Obvious!!!!)
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Captain%20Obvious%20Oh%20you%20have%20an%20opinion%20copy

Last edited by arandy on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
arandy
arandy
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm

SGC does both comics and cards and maybe coins. PSA does cards and coins, I think.

I just wish SGC would use the same format for cards as they do for comics, using one color label for unaltered and another color for altered.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Pricewise, how do the top hobbies compare? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down