Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some eBay buyers don't get it

3 posters

Go down

some eBay buyers don't get it Empty some eBay buyers don't get it

Post by sabrjay Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Right now I am going through a perfect example why sellers not being able to leave negs for buyers is a bad idea. Once again, I've got a scam artist buyer that is trying to bilk out of my card and get his money back.

Fortunately I quit taking paypal, otherwise he would probably have his money back already. I ship everything with a DC if it's not insured. The buyer opted not to pay for insurance. The DC says that the item was delivered. He claims he never got it and is now demanding his money back and filed an Item Not Received complaint against me.

This pisses me off because it happened to me several times and now there is no way for me to leave any sort of feedback about the scam this guy is pulling.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
some eBay buyers don't get it Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100some eBay buyers don't get it Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

some eBay buyers don't get it Empty Re: some eBay buyers don't get it

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:19 pm

It is not your responsibility what happens to the card once it is delivered Smile
Let us have a moment of silence for the chaos which this buyer must live in, if he can not even get his mail. sh*t hits the fan
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
some eBay buyers don't get it Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100some eBay buyers don't get it Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 am

If you gave him the option to buy Insurance and he didn't, I would say he's s#*t out of luck.
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
some eBay buyers don't get it Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100some eBay buyers don't get it Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 am

I finally convinced the guy to drop the dispute. Even though he did, he still seems to think that he should get his money back and told that he wishes I used paypal because then he wouldn't have to go thru this hassle of trying to get his money back, paypal would just give it to him.

This is exactly why I won't take paypal anymore. Too many buyers have figured out that they can make claims of nondelivery and paypal will give them their money back even though the packed had a DC on it and there was no isurance. With this policy if you pay with paypal there is no reason ever to buy insurance because paypal will cover you for free. Just one more reason why, as a seller, you should never take paypal. Sadly, like eBay, there are no viable alternatives out there.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
some eBay buyers don't get it Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100some eBay buyers don't get it Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down