Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest?

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Empty Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest?

Post by BigGuy219 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 am

I've been waiting for this one a long time. I got an E-mail from them yesterday stating the full catalogue would be available online next week, and then the book would be mailed out shortly thereafter.

I always like their auctions and have purchased mostly autos from them over the years. I'll be attending in person, but nobody I know that collects ever attends so it's rather lonely.

Any of you attending? July 14-15 @ Jacob Javits in NYC. If so, maybe we could plan something?
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Empty Re: Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest?

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 pm

I won't be attending, but it would be great if you could give us a show report afterwards. Being a Canadian I don't get to many card shows so I live vicariously through others in that regard Embarassed
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Empty Re: Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest?

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:05 am

Their on-line catalog seems to be so poorly organized that I suspect that some lots may slip by the scrutiny of some collectors; possibly providing good buying opportunities for those of us more patient.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cmoking Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:14 am

IIRC, their auction got great prices in SF last year. Werent' they the ones that had multiple copies of CJ Cobb in mid-grade and they all did well.

cmoking
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGuy219 Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 am

The catalogue is now available online at HuntAuctions.com

There is an item in there that to me is so unique, so personal, that I feel I must prepare to sell everything I own to obtain it for the fear that continuing my life without it would be somehow less meaingful.

Oh dear.
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is anyone attending the Hunt auction at All-Star Fan Fest? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down