Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they

3 posters

Go down

Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Empty Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they

Post by ItsOnlyGil Mon May 19, 2008 11:42 pm

only state one year of positive transactions, when I have had many years.

salute
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Empty Re: Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed May 21, 2008 6:39 am

My feedback went from 1056 to 1556, lots of repeat customers here. Very Happy

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Empty Re: Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they

Post by CobbSpikedMe Wed May 21, 2008 6:42 am

I was pleasantly surprised to see my number jump a bit and the fact that my one neg from when I just started out was not figured into my overall percentage was nice too. I'm now in the 100% club. bananarama
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well great, they give me a little more feedback, but they Right_bar_bleue

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down