Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another tough type you don't see every day

3 posters

Go down

Another tough type you don't see every day Empty Another tough type you don't see every day

Post by Z-NUT Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Recently ended on Ebay. I can't recall if I've seen one for auction on there before? If you collect minor league regionals then you know how tough these are. Nice example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tacoma-Tigers-Baseball-Card-CY-GREENLAW-Morley-Studio-1940s-/221376837499?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item338b16777b

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Another tough type you don't see every day Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Another tough type you don't see every day Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Another tough type you don't see every day Empty Re: Another tough type you don't see every day

Post by glenv Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Is this a case where the card is "too rare" for people to collect.  Seemed like the price was low.  I've only seen a few for sale in my life.  I was lucky to find an example a while ago:

Another tough type you don't see every day Morley10Another tough type you don't see every day Morley11

glenv
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Another tough type you don't see every day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another tough type you don't see every day Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Another tough type you don't see every day Empty Re: Another tough type you don't see every day

Post by sabrjay Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm

never seen one. Guessing they are pretty tough
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Another tough type you don't see every day Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Another tough type you don't see every day Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 am

Glen, that Morley is cherry! Thanks for posting it.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Another tough type you don't see every day Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Another tough type you don't see every day Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down