Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from Net54

+3
ullmandds
Z-NUT
jbonie
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banned from Net54 Empty Banned from Net54

Post by jbonie Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 pm

The thread was deleted, but the screenshot remains.   Very Happy 

Banned from Net54 Net54s10

I shall not be muted.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Banned from Net54 Empty Re: Banned from Net54

Post by Z-NUT Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

What the hell, I'm just going to ask it. Are you serious? Not trying to pass judgement, I'm just curious.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 pm

I am completely serious.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 pm

I used to struggle with theories such as these, then I was lucky enough to find this great psychiatrist who helped me understand why I was thinking what I was and he put me on a Prozac/Risperdal combo that literally changed my life. I'm like a completely different person now. Not saying it'll do the same for you, but if things start to get too overwhelming, it's something you might want to consider. Best of luck.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm

I am not mentally ill and have no need for medication.  Good luck to you, too.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Hey Jamie...I saw threads on net54 from the beginning and honestly I could believe that there is crazy corruption in the hobby...maybe even mobster related.   But what I can't understand is your fear for your life...why?  Because of your sweet 19th century cards?

I'm not sure what to think...but one thing that struck me as very odd was the way you put a lot of very personal info online...when on the other hand you claimed your name couldn't be googled...when clearly it could. I'd have thought you were a lot smarter than that?

Having had met Jamie last summer...I liked him and thought he seemed normal as anyone from the east coast I know...I don't think he is mentally ill...atleast no more than me!!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Pete, thank you for your genuine and caring response.  I can't tell you certain things.  Sorry about that, but I'm really not at liberty to say.

As for what happened across the street, again, there is not much I can say about that.  I did the best I could under the circumstances.

Thank you for saying that I'm not mentally ill.  I'm not, so you are correct about that, and it was a pleasure to meet you at the National.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:33 am

hey jamie,

welcome back! not sure what's going on with you personally but it couldn't be that bad right? i've also had an interesting last month to put mildly Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 am

lets hear it quan...jamie...spill your sh*t...we're all friends here...maybe we can help?
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 am

celebrated my birthday a couple days early with my brother in law, suffered minor heart attack...had surgery on my 37th birthdate. beat that J!  bananarama 
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 am

Wow, Quan, I can't believe you suffered a mild heart attack.. that is really bad. How scary. Thanks for putting things into perspective. Surgery on your 37th birthday doesn't sound like fun. If it makes you feel better, I'm also 37, and had a somewhat lousy birthday. But it wasn't that bad.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 am

ullmandds wrote:lets hear it quan...jamie...spill your sh*t...we're all friends here...maybe we can help?

Pete, I'd love to spill the beans, but the problem is that I really can't.  With the Mob, I'd risk getting sued, and with the FBI, I'd be unethically revealing secrets about how they operate.

If you made a movie of my life over the last few months, half the audience would walk out because they wouldn't think it was realistic - and the rest would think it's a comedy. Wink
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 am

So r u still writing that book? Sounds like you have fodder!

Quan...sorry to hear about your heart...I hope you're ok. I feel like a heart attack or stroke is in my future...I'll tell y'all about it after it happens!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 am

The book is happening!  I've gotten about 50 pages written already, maybe another 75 to go..  So far, so good.  But I need inspiration.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 am

ullmandds wrote:I feel like a heart attack or stroke is in my future...I'll tell y'all about it after it happens!

Mine should be any minute now...
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:52 am

perhaps the yankees will inspire!!! Or atleast the warm weather.
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 am

Yeah, I'll watch Tanaka pitch or something.  Heard his stuff is nasty.

Anyways, I should not really be posting.  But I felt like I needed to say goodbye to everyone.  If anyone knows more about this situation and wants to anonymously report it, they can use this link:

http://www.newyorker.com/strongbox/

Ty and K (seablaster), sorry I missed you, but goodbye and farewell.  Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful times I had here.

Best wishes,

Jamie
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:44 am

Quan, sorry to hear about your heart trouble. Was it a genetic thing or something? 37 is way too young to be having heart attacks of any kind or severity.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 am

Jamie, I just wanted to apologize for implying you are mentally ill. I meant no offense. I just misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

Last edited by Z-NUT on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 am

Jamie, you are a good man. I am sorry to have missed you today as well.

Quan, I hope you are feeling better. Please take care.

In the interest of full disclosure; Jamie once claimed the FREE All-Time Greats Fantasy League was rigged, and spent a good deal of last summer looking for the hidden meanings of names in Old Judge baseball cards. He examines with an intensity I have seldom run across, which can be a great asset, and sometimes a hindrance. IMO he could find a conspiracy in a child's lemonade stand, but I don't believe he's crazy.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 am

i could hang with jamie all day, crazy and all Smile.  from reading his posts he may not be right all the time, but he defends his position with an intensity and doggedness i can only attribute to his passion.  this mob and fbi stuff is getting out there tho, let's reel it back in!  i do hope we'll run into each other at least once down the line J.

as for me there were alot of factors leading to the heart attack imo.  a combination of new baby, genetics, and lifestyle all contributed.  i'm a little lucky, could've been worse.  this episode was a recurrence of another that happened 72 hrs earlier that i think i powered through. i also won't be posting too much in the forseeable future.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:21 pm

pariah1107 wrote:Jamie, you are a good man. I am sorry to have missed you today as well.

Quan, I hope you are feeling better. Please take care.

In the interest of full disclosure; Jamie once claimed the FREE All-Time Greats Fantasy League was rigged, and spent a good deal of last summer looking for the hidden meanings of names in Old Judge baseball cards. He examines with an intensity I have seldom run across, which can be a great asset, and sometimes a hindrance. IMO he could find a conspiracy in a child's lemonade stand, but I don't believe he's crazy.

Ty, well, you know that when people say goodbye, it never really means that it is their last post.  Yeah, I've had a lot of theories about things, some correct, some not, but I'm always willing to say it if I'm discovered to be wrong.  Anyways, thanks to the McCreachery thread, I wound up creating an entirely different theory about the creation of God.  This happened some months ago - the ideas were floating around in my mind, and then last fall I finally had the impetus to get it down on paper since I thought I was going to die.

http://revealedunlock.blogspot.com/
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Interesting etymology study. Are you a fan of Mircea Eliade's The Sacred and Profane? Less of an origin, and more about the morale relationship between the sacred, the profane, and man. Great book, highly recommend.

Banned from net54 is no big deal. I thought Leon handled it poorly. I enjoy reading theories, postulations, and what if's... at least you voice a well thought out opinion with conviction and as Q said "passion". This hobby needs people like you. Quite a few FC board members have grown tired of the site across the street anyway. I hope you are back sir.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Banned from Net54 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Banned from Net54 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Thanks for reading it.  I'll have to check out The Sacred and The Profane.

As far as getting banned, I'm happy about it.  I thought that Leon handled it extremely well - if you're Leon.

I am not back, far from, I am long gone, a ghost of the past who has come back to haunt you for a little bit.

Quan, I think our situations are a bit synchronistic because we have the same age and both have had to come face-to-face with our own mortality.  The best we can do is laugh.

If any of you want to contact me in the future, it is simple - just dial up your psychic brain and connect in through the coast-to-coast energy vibrations.  Including you, Pete. Wink

Past that, Goodbye everyone, and maybe I'll return someday in the long, distant future.  That is, unless I get whacked.  Then I'll have to see you all in Full Count Forum Heaven. Smile
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Jamie...I sure hope you are wrong...but...if u do indeed get "whacked"...can you leave me your ewing/mascot and connie mack that I was the underbidder on...please?! Very Happy 
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next