Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Let us know when pictures are working again

2 posters

Go down

Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Empty Jay Let us know when pictures are working again

Post by r337man Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks
Dan
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Empty Re: Jay Let us know when pictures are working again

Post by sabrjay Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:18 am

Not sure why the link is dead. From time to time forumotion does upgrades that cause temporary problems like this.

Photobucket is free and great way to store images online. From there, all you have to do is copy and paste the IMG code to your post and your picture will appear. That's what I do.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Empty Re: Jay Let us know when pictures are working again

Post by r337man Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:47 am

I do not know how to use photo bucket sorry. can we have another option? Or maybe the link fixed?
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:13 am

There is nothing I can do fix it. Have to wait on forumotion to fix it. If you like, email me the pic and I'll post it.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Jay Let us know when pictures are working again Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:24 pm

You could pray for us?

Can you contact the Forum Manager?
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

The forum is in Ben's name. I think he is the only one that can do that. I haven't been able to find anything on my end that I can do.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 pm

oh ok no sweat, I figured maybe the host company had a website manager contact. Thanks for trying
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:30 pm

picture hosting is back
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

You are a miracle worker Jay! Can u open the Red Sea?
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 pm

I really didn't do anything. As I said, we just needed to wait on the host to fix the bug.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Took me all day but I added pics to the Doyle post, too funny!
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down