Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Count Find

3 posters

Go down

The Full Count Find Empty The Full Count Find

Post by sabrjay Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 am

Love of the Game Auctions got the nice collection of cards that appeared here a while back. They are calling it The Full Count Find

The Full Count Find
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
The Full Count Find Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Full Count Find Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

The Full Count Find Empty Re: The Full Count Find

Post by Theo_450 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 am

Hi Guys, some of you will remember me (WOFTY Very Happy ). I am the consignor. I still read the board daily, and have been very excited to have renewed my interest in the hobby.

We did get permission before referring to the collection as "The Full Count Find". I just wanted to find some way to recognize the members here that were so helpful to me. Too many to name names, but I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the community here on this forum. Everyone was straight forward and honest, and gave me excellent and much needed advice both in posts and via PMs. Everyone clearly was excited about the cards, but were also selfless, and genuinely wanted to help me.

I remember my first couple of posts. I was cautious and guarded, but was quickly drawn out of my shell and posting scans within a few minutes of discussing this collection with board members. I really can't thank you all enough.

Al with Love of the Game has been great to work with, and I want to make a shout out to him too.

I shopped around a lot for baseball card forums before I decided to become a member here and begin my education, and it has been quite thorough! You guys are a class act.beer 

I wish you all the best, Ted
Theo_450
Theo_450
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
The Full Count Find Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Full Count Find Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 am

Thanks. We believe in treating everyone like family. Even those we don't know and are new to the hobby. We want to make sure that their experience is positive so that the hobby can grow. We are glad you stuck around, if no other reason that you've got one of the best avatars Very Happy 

Hope your cards do well. I know I'll be watching them.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
The Full Count Find Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Full Count Find Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGuy219 Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:07 pm

I think you're in great hands with Al and Love of the Game auctions.

I had wondered when these cards would turn up, and look forward to seeing the results.
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
The Full Count Find Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Full Count Find Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down