Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is this forum so difficult to find?!

+6
ItsOnlyGil
sabrjay
Square_Frame_Ramly
cccc
scott elkins
cmoking
10 posters

Go down

Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Empty Why is this forum so difficult to find?!

Post by cmoking Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:50 am

This forum was very difficult to find. Without contacting a friend, I would have never known the new url, and frankly, I forgot all about it. I know there were problems before, but you guys (i'm guessing Scott and Jay?) should've had an email list and at least emailed the new url. Well, for good or bad, I've found it.

cmoking
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Empty Re: Why is this forum so difficult to find?!

Post by scott elkins Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:37 am

King, glad you were able to find the new forum. I did send out 2-3 mass e-mailings to all Aimoo members about the change in hosts and, as far as I know (I haven't looked at the Aimoo site in a while), there should still be directions to this site (unless the guys at Aimoo deleted the information (hoping we would stay with them).

Anyway, better late than never King! righton Again, glad to see you found us! beer

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Empty Re: Why is this forum so difficult to find?!

Post by cccc Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 am

i got the emails...and the link was also there on aimoo last time i checked. did mark put the board on the google search? or was that aimoo? we can kick in a few bucks for ad*ertis*ng (bad swear word!)...too bad none of the mods take paypal laughing
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Empty I did...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:14 am

put Full Count on google. If you search "vintage baseball card forum" it should come up.

Quan...i still take Paypal, at least until i get screwed. banana hump banana hump banana hump

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 am

I sent out a mailing to everyone that had signed up on Aimoo along with others whose addy I had. A google search generally has us in the top 5 for several different search perameters. Good see you finally make it.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:36 am

Quan - thanks for the update that this Full Count site address is still on the Aimoo site (I had that forum paid up through July 08, so it should still be there).

I remember Mark putting this site on search engines early on as well.

King, can't believe you are just now finding us. Maybe what some say are true?......We ARE the "Hillbilly" board! Razz Again, all joking aside, great to see you here King, as I always enjoy your participation/posts/threads/etc. and have enjoyed all of our deals over the years. You Asian guys are TOP NOTCH to deal with - I have never had one hint of a flaw in a transaction with any of you! righton Plus, you guys seem to have some to always have nice rare cards as well.

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm

The fact remains: if one has difficulty finding us, so do others.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cmoking Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Maybe it was simply user-error on my part Very Happy
Looking forward to reading/posting here.

cmoking
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by JK2 Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey King - welcome aboard.
JK2
JK2
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacklitsch Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Fellow by the name of Lee Behrens emailed me with the link. Also received an email of the link from (you will never guess who).

Welcome King!! Don't know how we'll keep track of them all. Laughing

First thing that struck me was the plethora of smilies. I just love smilies. mallet insane bananarama frustrated flaming mad scratch

Curious though, are we allowed to cuss? flaglol affraid beer angry No
Jacklitsch
Jacklitsch
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hanksta Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Hell yes Steve...and drink beer!

beer

Cheers!
hanksta
hanksta
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.millcitycards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Cuss, drink and spit tobaccy. Just no dancing on Sundays.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:31 pm

Glad you managed to find us, cmoking. Seems like many have found the forum by word of mouth, and a good number have joined in the past few weeks. Great to see the familiar faces trickle in, and also nice to see some newer guys getting into the mix too. Here are some current board stats that show the steady growth since startup nearly 3 months ago:

Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Statis11Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Stats211
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Why is this forum so difficult to find?! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down