Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love of the Game auction preview up

4 posters

Go down

Love of the Game auction preview up Empty Love of the Game auction preview up

Post by sabrjay Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm

sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Love of the Game auction preview up Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Love of the Game auction preview up Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Love of the Game auction preview up Empty Re: Love of the Game auction preview up

Post by terjung Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Nice looking inaugural auction!
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Love of the Game auction preview up Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Love of the Game auction preview up Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Love of the Game auction preview up Empty Re: Love of the Game auction preview up

Post by sabrjay Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 pm

wish I had some money. Some great things in there that I'd love to have in my collection.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Love of the Game auction preview up Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Love of the Game auction preview up Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jbonie Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I agree, some great stuff in there. I'm impressed considering it's a first auction.
jbonie
jbonie
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Love of the Game auction preview up Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Love of the Game auction preview up Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOfTheGame Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks, all. I'm thrilled with the first offering, and glad to see the response it's getting.

Bidding opens on Friday. Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions or needs anything, please feel free to reach out at info@loveofthegameauctions.com.

Thanks for the nice response here, BTW.

Best,
-Al/LOTG

LoveOfTheGame
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Love of the Game auction preview up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Love of the Game auction preview up Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down