Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs.

2 posters

Go down

What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Empty What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs.

Post by pariah1107 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm

This is not prewar baseball, so I will apologize before hand. I have five signed baseballs from a local semi-pro team with players more well known for their contributions to basketball. I found these press photos of Dean Nicholson & Billy Lee in basketball uniforms (1950-51 for CWU) but have these baseballs signed by them. Unlikely to find more baseball photos or signed basketballs since they are so obscure. I wanted to get these into shadowboxes but have been reluctant to because they are basketball photos with baseballs. What are others opinions? Does it matter?

https://s1074.photobucket.com/albums/w415/pariah1107/Central%20Washington%20Basketball%201950-51/
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Empty Re: What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs.

Post by sabrjay Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 pm

When you are dealing with obscure and rare, you take what you can get. If you happen to get baseball photos of them down the line, you can always change the shadowbox.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Empty Re: What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs.

Post by pariah1107 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Test, test.... Just trying out my new PC. Needed to upgrade. My older one would not operate Microsoft Publisher (and I need it). Now I am able to post images without waiting 1/2 hour, or my computer freezing up.

[img]What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Th_DeanNicholsonBaseball1952B[/img]
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

test good
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What to do? Well known in other sports signed baseballs. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down