Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's.

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Empty Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's.

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:02 am

I just spotted a bunch of very fairly priced T210's with BINs listed in the 'mlb-other' category. Since we don't make a big deal about "outing" auctions on Full Count, I figured maybe some of our members could use a few of these. Not sure how long they'll last though.

LINK: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmur_nell
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Empty Re: Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's.

Post by ItsOnlyGil Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Seller indicates that he has "some more" of these cards and t205s and t206s which he will entertain selling in a single lot if the price is right.
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Empty Re: Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's.

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:31 pm

ItsOnlyGil wrote:Seller indicates that he has "some more" of these cards and t205s and t206s which he will entertain selling in a single lot if the price is right.

Hmm sounds interesting, maybe someone here will take the seller up on that. Question

Their feedback record indicates that they've already sold plenty of t210's and t206s on ebay. A good number of t206 hofers too, including the big names. Seems like they had quite the "find" and have been doing a nice job selling the cards (all buyers have left glowing feedback).
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:21 pm

always good seeing a nice batch of new cards that haven't passed through 18 different dealer hands...i'd pay a premium for that.

my favorite was a e93 wagner that came straight from some guy's grandpa attic (the attic/cards were real this time!) that he had accumulated complete caramel sets as a kid and sold raw on ebay a few years back...slwilloughby i can't believe i still remember the seller id from 7 years ago.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Quan, that is the seller that my Hofnlan came from. I picked up a bunch of other cards from him too, including an e93 Collins that ended up grading SGC70. That's one card I really regret trading. I got a decent deal at the time, but didn't get anywhere the value for it I should have. Karma stepped in and I ended up getting a card from that person that he thought was trimmed and it ended up getting slabbed, which increased it's value about 10 fold Smile

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Hey guys, some good BINs on poorly listed T210's. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down