Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single or multiple items in an auctions

3 posters

Go down

Single or multiple items in an auctions Empty Single or multiple items in an auctions

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm

I was curious to the thoughts of everywhere whether it would be advantageous to have multiple items of a tough issue in an auction or just 1 or 2? I am not asking for common items but items that are a little tougher (tough set or tough back). Is there more attention drawn to an auction with alot of these items? I have been going back and forth and not sure which I feel is better.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Single or multiple items in an auctions Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Single or multiple items in an auctions Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Single or multiple items in an auctions Empty Re: Single or multiple items in an auctions

Post by ullmandds Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm

I see no advantage to having more than 1 of a scarce/rare item in the same auction.

Tome...logic says the more items...the more diluted the bidding would become. just my opinion.

ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Single or multiple items in an auctions Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Single or multiple items in an auctions Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Single or multiple items in an auctions Empty Re: Single or multiple items in an auctions

Post by sabrjay Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

The t207 Red Cross cards would be a good case in point. Good buys for everyone involved, not the best price realized for the seller.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Single or multiple items in an auctions Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Single or multiple items in an auctions Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down