Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on?

2 posters

Go down

What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Empty What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on?

Post by scott elkins Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 pm

Over the years, I have probably owned a couple dozen 1963 Topps Pete Rose Rookies (from PSA 5-8). That is one card I have always made a profit on when I went to sell. scratch

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Empty Re: What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on?

Post by sabrjay Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:04 am

Every card I've ever owned Razz

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Empty Re: What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on?

Post by scott elkins Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:39 am

I wish I could say that Jay! I simply don't have the patience and have to always be buying (which is bad sometimes). You are definitely an astute buyer and buying right is where making a profit starts! Just like the old cattle trading adage - "Bought right is half sold"!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What card have you ALWAYS made a profit on? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down