Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back?

+6
ullmandds
Bicem
TheBig6
sabrjay
fisherboy7
bowlingshoeguy
10 posters

Go down

IS the most valuable card in your collection because of the front or back?

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Vote_lcap89%Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 17 ]
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Vote_lcap11%Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Empty Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I was talking to Pete tonight and realized that the most valuable card in my card in my collection is because of the back of the card and not the front (T206 UZIT).

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Empty Re: Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back?

Post by fisherboy7 Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 am

Two candidates.....both valuable because of the fronts (N321 Hess Sweeney, E107 Joss).
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Empty Re: Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back?

Post by sabrjay Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 am

My Thorpe but it also gets a bit of a premium for its back because it's not the a common blank bank.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Fri May 13, 2011 12:36 am

Fronts (N173 Kelly & Keefe)
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 am

front, not personally much of a back guy.
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 am

random thought....Ramly TTT back is underratedly tough.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 am

My newest acquisition is by far my most expensive card...value is a big question mark! But it's a product of both the front and back...as would be a rare back t206 HOF'er. I am a type collector...so I have a lot of rare backs...but I love fronts too!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Fri May 13, 2011 12:27 pm

without question, the front.

terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by E93 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 am

1st most valuable due to front.
2nd or 3rd is due to the back.
JimB
E93
E93
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by 3-2-count Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 pm

The front....
3-2-count
3-2-count
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.32countsportscards.com/collection.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

I am going to say back for sure(I can't vote though-am I missing something) having brown Old Mill-brown Lenox-BL 460-TTT Ramly-Victory-Red Cross etc.. I can't think of any card in my collection that is more valuable than these because of the front.

Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Donlin10

Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Is your Most Valuable card because of the Front or back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down