Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy thanksgiving all...

4 posters

Go down

happy thanksgiving all... Empty happy thanksgiving all...

Post by cccc Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 am

yea this goes out to our canadian members too even if they don't celebrate. i won't be eating turkey but will watch lots of football and lounge around and maybe get together with a few friends. i can't believe another year is coming to an end. wasn't this board started in december a few years ago? '07 or '08?

have fun guys...
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
happy thanksgiving all... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100happy thanksgiving all... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

happy thanksgiving all... Empty Re: happy thanksgiving all...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 am

Thanks Quan...and yes Happy turkey day to all... a day to devour meat and beer, then lay around and watch football. beer
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
happy thanksgiving all... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100happy thanksgiving all... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Gaming day for me and prepare for my root canal tomorrow morning at 7am drunken Be safe, eat well and have fun.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
happy thanksgiving all... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100happy thanksgiving all... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Happy thanksgiving Americanos! Working at an international school, I have the next 2 days off. Meaning, glorious beach day for me today.

BTW, the board was started on December 13th 2007 - so we're closing in on our 3rd year anniversary.

beer
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
happy thanksgiving all... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100happy thanksgiving all... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down