Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by sabrjay Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Hope you all have a great day today! Mona and I are staying home with Lucy. She's not trained well enough yet to travel and deal with situations. We are having a miniature turkey, errrr...cornish game hen for dinner
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by ullmandds Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Happy thanksgiving to everyone...I'm laid up...just had knee surgery yesterday...and my dressing is bleeding through...meanwhile my dad is in the hospital back east awaiting a pacemaker installation.

Not the best turkey day for the Ullman family this year!!!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I hope for a speedy recovery for you, and your father, Pete.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-NUT Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Pete, hope you and your dad are feeling better soon.

Z-NUT
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:09 am

thanks guys!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 am

feel better petey...

we skipped on the turkey this year and had ham, king crab legs, ribs, baked salmon along with sides and appetizers. felt like a 10 course meal and we didn't even get to the pies. honestly we ate very little and felt the food was too much...leftovers for a week. my kid had fun with his cousins and they all cried when we had to go home. had to take him to the mall to chill out and work off the food, ended the day with some fish oil purchase (score!).
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Happy Thanksgiving! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Happy Thanksgiving! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:13 pm

nice quan...i was surveying my asian patients this week about what they were doing for thanksgiving...most had converted to the american ways...some were having egg rolls as the main course which I thought was odd...as we americans consider them an appetizer! Sounds like you had quite the feast...all good minus the crying and resulting shopping!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down