Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update!

5 posters

Go down

The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Empty The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update!

Post by ullmandds Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

This was outed a few months back...here's the latest:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_nuns_baseball_card
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Empty Re: The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update!

Post by rholmes Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Funny, but I was just on yahoo and there was Wagner on the front page in the feature story. Interesting & a bit weird to see him & the T206 among Dancing with The Stars and whatever other crap is on yahoo. It'll probably be gone as the feature by the time anyone looks, but you can probably still find the pic if you scroll through the front page stories.
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Empty Re: The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update!

Post by ullmandds Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Ray...the same thing happened to me...catastrophe in Indonesia...Bin Laden threatens French...again...Nuns sell Honus...bizarre!!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by rholmes Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Pete, just like the sub-header says, "Boggles Your Mind"...indeed.

I took a screenshot for anyone who misses it:

The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Wagsyahoo
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamoft206 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am

I was watching the auction as well here is the end result.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/15/85/80/38/hwa1110.jpg

dreamoft206
dreamoft206
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 am

I'm sure the winner if going to be trying to use it as a tax break since the card went for well over what Wags in the condition would be expected to go for.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 am

good for the nuns...when that big a card goes 2x its value other variables are at work.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Nuns R Selling...Latest Honus 4 sale Update! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down