Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the grade - Ramly edition

+7
Square_Frame_Ramly
pariah1107
pro9
cccc
TheBig6
fisherboy7
rholmes
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the grade - Ramly edition

Post by rholmes Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks, guys. It does look pretty great in it's new home. These are especially beautiful cards in hand...all that sparkly gold...doesn't quite come across the same way in scans.

I actually have a small gripe with SGC on this one. Dust! You can't see it in my scan because I cloned it all out in photoshop, but there is so much dust and specks of lint in the slab, front and back, it looks like a cat took a nap on the insert before they sealed it up. A few bits of dust I've often seen and have no real problem with...black insert after all...but this one is a bit much, especially at the price tier + shipping. I sent them an email about it, hoping I can get them to re-slab it if I drop it off at the next White Plains show. I feel a bit nit-picky asking, but when the dust is that distracting I'm right...right?
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the grade - Ramly edition

Post by cccc Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm

absolutely with the dirt...unacceptable.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Guess the grade - Ramly edition - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2