Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Empty Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately?

Post by scott elkins Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Rather significantly as well. I was going through my old prices paid/sold recently and I actually picked up an SGC 50 D304 Bell recently for less than I paid for an SGC 30 example a couple years back! From the prices I have a couple years back (both buying and selling), it seems that several SGC 30's were selling in the $850 range back then. Now, they are more in the $400 range. These are about the only cards I noticed (especially to this degree) that have went down in price over the last two years.

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Empty Re: Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately?

Post by sabrjay Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Could be the fact that it's no longer a "hot" set. It's never been a popular set. Once the deep pockets got their fill and moved on, the only people left chasing the cards are the few people that were actually collecting them in the first place and manybe a few new people. I know the cards are tough to find, but when took off in popularity, I thought the price level they moved to was out of line with rarity and demand.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Empty Re: Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately?

Post by TheBig6 Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:13 pm

I hope they come down enough, so I can afford an sgc 50 Hofer.
Just one
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:17 pm

I picked up my Collins about 2 years ago and I paid up for it. It's my favorite pose in the set, probably tied with the Cobb. At one time I had a bunch including a really sharp Young. Prices a year or two ago were just insane so lately I think the market has been correcting itself on D304's. Great set though.

Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? D304collins
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Anyone else notice D304's are coming down in price lately? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down