Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know where your cards are?

4 posters

Go down

Do you know where your cards are? Empty Do you know where your cards are?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 am

I have come to the realization that I are not sure where all my cards are. Is this a common problem? I know some only have hand full, but I just seemed to buy what I thought was interesting for a long time. What is strange about my collection, (maybe this winter I will try to catalog them, is that I have very few cards over $500, maybe 5). I did recently make my biggest purchase ever with my OJ Ewing & Mascot, but other wise I have alot of cards in the $50-$100 range.

Just curious,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Do you know where your cards are? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Do you know where your cards are? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Do you know where your cards are? Empty Re: Do you know where your cards are?

Post by sabrjay Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I own a t222 Orr card that I have not been able to locate, even after I moved. This should be an easy one to find because it's in an oversized SGC holder. I had also misplaced my Newsboy cabinets but found those after I moved in with my girlfriend. No such luck with the Orr.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Do you know where your cards are? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Do you know where your cards are? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I have such a small amount of cards in my collection that I am able to store them all in my little fireproof Sentry safe. Its pretty nice, since all I have to do is make sure I dont misplace the key Do you know where your cards are? Icon_lol
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Do you know where your cards are? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Do you know where your cards are? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Or the safe! Do you know where your cards are? Affraid

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Do you know where your cards are? Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Do you know where your cards are? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 pm

When I first opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about "who owns your former rare cards." I'm sure that I'm not the only one who occasionally sees a card and thinks, "Hey, I used to own that exact card!" Sometimes it's pretty cool to follow their progression.

As for me, I know where all my cards are... in a safe deposit box - except for a chosen few that rotate into and out of my "would like to look at for a while group."
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Do you know where your cards are? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Do you know where your cards are? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 pm

that would drive me nuts if I couldn't look at the cards (when I know where they are) when I got the urge. i throughly enjoy just looking at the cards on occasion.

A strange thing for me is that I can honestly say that all the buying and selling I have done that i don't think I have ever saw recognized a former card I owned up for resale.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down