Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more.

+2
sabrjay
scott elkins
6 posters

Go down

We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Empty We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more.

Post by scott elkins Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:37 am

Seems like it is really costing people selling without utilizing it. snooze

It seems eBay is sticking it to the sellers again - link below.
http://www.notsurfableforwork.com/?__proxy_url=aHR0cDovL3Rpbnl1cmwuY29tLzNid2M0ZA==

Also, for those members here who only list on Net 54's B/S/T thread you are missing some sales!!! You need to use BOTH our B/S/T thread and Net 54's (not only Net 54's) - b/c I can't contact people who are selling cards on Net 54's B/S/T threads, and if they don't have their e-mail listed or I don't know it already, you are losing a sale! This has happened over a dozen times in the past month alone - I see cards I would buy on Net 54, cannot contact the seller, and they lose out. In fact, Joe posted some tough Detroit T206 cards with rare backs on Net 54 only. I couldn't contact him. His BL 350 Mullen Port. didn't sell. I would have bought it for his full price on the spot. A few days later, he lists it on eBay and I win it for $50 less than I would have given him in the B/S/T thread. question That was good for me, but Joe could have made the full amount (and $50 extra) if he would have ALSO listed his cards on this B/S/T thread (as well as Net 54's). The B/S/T threads are FREE and all you have to do is copy the same listing you used at Net 54, then paste it here - not much trouble for the extra hits and maybe the extra money! beer

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Empty Re: We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more.

Post by sabrjay Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:45 am

Even though I have a backdoor hack to net54, I don't use it anymore because, besides the BST, this nothing over there that interests me. I normally don't have money to spend, but I just sold some expensive cards and an advance on my consignment to REA, so I have a nice chunk of change to spend right now and if you don't list here, I won't see it.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Empty Re: We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more.

Post by scott elkins Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:59 am

Jay, I believe you and I both get in (or can if we want to) on Net 54 with a Proxy. Like you stated, one using a Proxy can only view the posts and cannot reply to sellers wanting to sell items. I know from my personal experience sellers have lost money listing only on the Net 54 B/S/T and not listing the same item(s) here as well.

It would be nice for the forum to grow to the point where several transactions are made here on the B/S/T thread. At the very least, it will save some sellers ebay fees! Plus, you will be able to reach a few individuals you cannot on Net 54.

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 am

jay here's a cracker jack plank...good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1915-CRACKER-JACK-6-PLANK-HOF-ST-LOUIS-PSA-2_W0QQitemZ350022200116QQihZ022QQcategoryZ31718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i think it will be cheaper than what your e95 plank sgc20 will go for. one of my very early prewar cards was a cj plank so that image always bring a lil nostalgia when i look at it.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Empty Yes...i agree

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:49 am

I believe the last few things i listed were on both boards. Since Full Count forum comes up on a google search before Net 54 you may see members only look here.

I am still waiting for someone to list a T204 Square Frame shooting transform

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Some cool items being listed lately. That was a neat t206 notebook you posted, Joe. Keep it up guys!

I'll probably post a couple of oddballs over the next few days.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:55 pm

That was an awesome notebook - too bad it was gone before I saw it. Sad

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by joejo20 Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:05 pm

The notebook is very cool, especially all of the writing. There was a note that all owners of the book were to sign and date it. There were 5 or 6 signatures and I almost signed and dated it myself Razz

I will definatly use the bst here in the future. I guess I should have with the broadleaf T206 that Scott won on ebay Embarassed .
joejo20
joejo20
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:09 pm

I was going to buy the BL 350 Mullen Port. when I saw you had it for sale on Net 54, but couldn't contact you on there. I did snatch it up when you listed it on eBay however, but at a lower price. Crying or Very sad

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I'll probably list my non-baseball Lone Jack Tobacco card later today when I have a chance to scan it. Scott, I know you've been dreaming of a Lone Jack baseball subject, but if you'd like an affordable alternative for the time being, just shoot me a PM righton
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 pm

I gotta tell ya, we may not have the most readers/posters here, but almost everything I've put on the BST has sold within a few hours. Maybe I need to start raising my prices scratch

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100We need to start utilizing the B/S/T thread more. Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down