Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to start a Zeenut Collection

2 posters

Go down

Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Empty Would like to start a Zeenut Collection

Post by brendenlilly Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 am

I am not concerned with years or conditions of cards. I would just like to start someplace as opposed to paying a few thousand dollars for sets.

Thereby if anyone has a bunch of dupes regardless of age or condition I would love to start buying. Please note I would like to purchase more then one card at a time. So if anyone wants to sell a bunch of low level zeenut cards at a reasonable price please respond.

Thanks, Brenden

Brendenlilly@yahoo.com

brendenlilly
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Empty Re: Would like to start a Zeenut Collection

Post by sabrjay Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Send a private message to Mark Macrae (obaks1912). He has the best inventory of Zeenuts and shouldn't have any problem setting you up with a nice start collection cards.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Empty Thanks Jay

Post by brendenlilly Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I already spoke to him!

brendenlilly
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Would like to start a Zeenut Collection Empty Re: Would like to start a Zeenut Collection

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down