Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk?

4 posters

Go down

Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Empty Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk?

Post by wonkaticket Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Wow, just responded to Jeff L on the other forum. He and I were thinking the same thing, I just got finished looking through the new Mastro preview for the new “Classic Collector Auction” boy does this seem light and just thrown together.

Just my thoughts but these auction houses really need to do a better job especially Mastro there’s no in between with these guys. Either one giant auction with hundreds of 5 figure lots that make your head spin, or junk lots and cards I can find on eBay at any given time, the only difference is I don’t have to pay eBay 20% juice.

If you’re going to have these “Classic Collector Auctions” make an attempt to bring some unique items or just stick to your main auctions IMO.

Love to hear your thoughts..

Cheers,

John
wonkaticket
wonkaticket
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/piojohn3/collection

Back to top Go down

Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Empty I think...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:00 pm

most sellers were waiting for REA. I bet REA has some outstanding stuff in April.

I am just hoping for a T204 Square frame bananarama

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Empty Re: Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk?

Post by psacollector Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:01 pm

The selection in the current Mastro is very weak. They must be holding back on the good stuff for their spring auction. Likewise, everyone seems to be saving their money or raising funds for the spring REA and Mastro auctions.
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Empty Re: Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk?

Post by sabrjay Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Lee and I both have cards in REA, so bid early and often on our lots righton

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Mastro Classic Collector=Left Over Junk? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down