Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of

3 posters

Go down

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Empty Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of

Post by TheRiddler Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am

Could you imagine ???

flaming mad laughing righton popcorn confused what to do?

I have two raggedy Old Judge Ned Williamson cards. And I've got a couple of Fred Pfeffer in about vg (I think). Oh yes, and two Tom Burns, vg or so.

You see? Baseball Players generally do not get three hits in an inning. Gosh, I think that it happened in the 1950's and (I dunno, sometime thereafter).

But it happened big time on 9/6/1883. In a 26-6 rout of Det. These three guys (Williamson, Burns and Pfeffer) each got three hits in the seventh inning.

Five people have do ne this in Baseball history. Including these three in 1883.

So?
agree
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Empty Re: Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 am

I currently have:

2 Tip O'neils - OJ, Scrapps
3 John Ward's - MAyo, N28, & OJ
2 James Ryan's - N29, N43

I believe that is all the duplication I have.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Empty Re: Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of

Post by slidekellyslide Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm

C.H. Willis

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Willisoj2

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Willisoj4

Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Willis
slidekellyslide
slidekellyslide
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Right_bar_bleue

http://www.freewebs.com/nebraskadiamonds/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm

That's quite a type set Lee, with just three different players.

OJ
Scrapps
Mayos
N28
N29
N43

What's next?
yes
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 am

If I can get another different Ward at a reasonable price I would make a run at that, not sure what else would fit in. Hell, sometimes something catches my eyes and I just have to buy it.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Which 19th Century Player do you have more than one card of Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down