Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF you have T206 to sell this is your man.

2 posters

Go down

IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Empty IF you have T206 to sell this is your man.

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Tom Barlage for a while has been getting some unbelievable prices for the T206s he offers and he is currently getting some great prices again. Congrats, Tom. I wish I could find these buyers.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/tbarlage

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant/tbarlage_W0QQLHQ5fCompleteZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em283

I have posted the current and complete auctions since some of these auctions will finish shortly.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Empty Re: IF you have T206 to sell this is your man.

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 pm

This has been going on for some time. I guess because he has t206 auctions end every weekend and great feedback, he has the following. Not sure of his take but I bet it would be worth it to consign to him.
I have delt with him in the past and all is good. He will get at least 15% more than you can, so I am sure it would be well worth letting sell some or all of you t206s.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Empty Re: IF you have T206 to sell this is your man.

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am

I have exchanged emails with Tom and he says he has no idea why he gets the bids he does. He also is selling just cards he has obtained on his own and has never taken consignments. I have had a long history with Tom and it has always been good.

Now if he would just share is bidders with some of us. Very Happy

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100IF you have T206 to sell this is your man. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down