Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area

5 posters

Go down

24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Empty 24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area

Post by sabrjay Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Mark Macrae asked me to post this for him.

The 24th Annual St Leanders Sports Collectors show will be held Saturday November 22.
Show Hours are 9 AM-4PM. $3 Admission gets you in the door. 73 tables
are sold out. 100 years of Sports Collectibles on display & sale.
One of the most diverse shows of its size in the country. Longest
running annual show in California and second longest running show on
the West Coast (next to the WSSCA Seattle shows). The show is located at 575 West Estudillo Ave in San Leandro.
Email for easy directions. Those flying into the Bay Area do not need
to rent a car, as this facility is directly across the street from the San Leandro BART station. Hope to see you there.

This was my favorite show to set up when I was doing shows. There is always a great selection of material available.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Empty Re: 24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area

Post by cccc Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 am

i hear mark's show is usually good...wish i could attend one of these years.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Empty Re: 24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Quan I hope you make this show

I know it is a long trip for lunch/dinner, but I hear the National will be in Baltimore 2010 and if you make the show, I owe you.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Jim Rivera cfc1909 wrote:
I hear the National will be in Baltimore 2010

Baltimore???? I just might be able to make it to one of these. That's only about 2 1/2 hours for me. I usually get down there once a year for a baseball game.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey Eric if you come to that show lets hook up. We could do lunch. I just heard the National was going tobe in Baltimore in 2010. I am not sure of the location but the Convention Center( that would be my guess) is just around the corner from Camden Yard. Maybe the Os will be in town and we could go to a game also.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Jim Rivera cfc1909 wrote:Hey Eric if you come to that show lets hook up. We could do lunch. I just heard the National was going tobe in Baltimore in 2010. I am not sure of the location but the Convention Center( that would be my guess) is just around the corner from Camden Yard. Maybe the Os will be in town and we could go to a game also.

Well I talked to my wife today about it and I'm definitely in for the Baltimore show if it happens, so I'd love to do lunch, Jim. And if an O's game is going on that weekend, then we're there too. My wife and I LOVE Camden Yards. Probably my favorite ballpark.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Sounds good Eric and I will keep in touch.
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:31 am

jim we'll definitely meet up if i can make it out there. nothing like a baseball card show to make u feel young again.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by psacollector Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Did anyone here make it to the Bay Area show this weekend?
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 pm

wes i thought u or rman would've made it for sure.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by psacollector Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:02 am

I still have not made it to Mark's annual show. I heard that the show is great and the percentage of tables with prewar stuff is high, but I live somewhat far away from the the East Bay. Rman used to go down there a lot with all the other Bay Area guys like Bill, Mark and Brian. Not sure if they made it this year.
psacollector
psacollector
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:58 am

There is no such thing as too far for that show if you live anywhere in Northern Cal. When I lived in Sacramento, I still set up at the show every year until I got out of the hobby in 1992.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
24th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 10024th annual St Leanaders Show in the Bay Area Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down